Jealous Salon - Mistreatment towards employees
I was getting my hair done the one day @ Jealous Salon @38 .Allen St.
in Mechanicsburg PA 17055, and I had witnessed the owner yelling at her one and only employee. Mistreating her telling her she was worthless and calling her all types of untruthful names. It was very unprofessional and disrespectful. She threw her belongings outside and also grabbed her arm and pushed out of the salon.
I know that its a new salon so if she did that to her theres no saying that she wouldn't do it again to another employee in the future.This was my first and ONLY visit to this salon and I will pazss the word around to not go there or to inquire employment!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "Went in looking for a Victoria Beckham-like bob- stacked in back and asymmetrical in front. Had 6 pictures of 360 degree angle of same haircut on someone i knew who..."
- "I went to smart style in Belmont NC. I ask to take my black color out and just put a small grey highlight. The girl ask others how to..."
- "I went to Salon Uruku (Aveda Salon) Harrison OH for the first time on Monday 4/20 for partial highlight and lowlights w cut. I’ve been an Aveda consumer for 12..."
- "so i get the e mail for $20.00 off a purchase of $100.00. "Today only". My purchase totaled $130.00 but the discount was never applied at checkout. When I called,..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "Stopzilla came onto my computer without my knowing or permission and have sinse been advertising FREE of charge then try have blocked me looking at my own work on websites..."
- "Be careful Ladies, I went into the ULTA for the hair dye Yesterday. I asked for the grey hair and I even showed her the pictures. It took more than..."
- "I bought a 12 pack of regular Pepsi at Kroger and after I purchased it we put the cans into the refrigerator and days later open them and found out..."