Jealous Salon - Mistreatment towards employees
I was getting my hair done the one day @ Jealous Salon @38 .Allen St.
in Mechanicsburg PA 17055, and I had witnessed the owner yelling at her one and only employee. Mistreating her telling her she was worthless and calling her all types of untruthful names. It was very unprofessional and disrespectful. She threw her belongings outside and also grabbed her arm and pushed out of the salon.
I know that its a new salon so if she did that to her theres no saying that she wouldn't do it again to another employee in the future.This was my first and ONLY visit to this salon and I will pazss the word around to not go there or to inquire employment!!!!c17759b
You may also like
- "Hello, My name Tiffani Williams and I went in to one of your stores to get a trim about 1/2 inch of hair. I first asked the person that took..."
- "Purchased a tub several months ago after requesting more information from their website. Sales rep came out and helped us figure out where to place the tub and which one..."
- "I asked for layers at the Great Clips salon on 104th and May by Creat grocers. Well, it was more butchered than anything and I will never be going..."
- "I go to Panera at least twice a week in Latham, NY don't go I always order a tomato mozzarella panini and it is never right Dan you should be..."
- "I bought a mom ring and gave it to her for mother's day. The ring changed from gold to gray in a month. My mom called ICE.com to..."
- "I received not just a pair of shoes, but the coveted doernbecher collection box all beat to *** open already due to the fact that they taped it with one..."
- "I'm an avid seller of designer purses and Shoes. Over the past 3 months, I've sold 11,000$ worth of purses with them. Clearly, my items are very high end and..."
- "In October 2009 we decided to purchase a Maytag Bravos 850 series washer and dryer combo for approx. $1800. We figured investing in a "premium" set of appliances from..."
- "This is a clip from ABC 27 in Harrisburg, PA where they do an investigative piece on Sundance Vacations. (it's in the second half of the clip). Sundance has sales..."