Jealous Salon - Mistreatment towards employees
I was getting my hair done the one day @ Jealous Salon @38 .Allen St.
in Mechanicsburg PA 17055, and I had witnessed the owner yelling at her one and only employee. Mistreating her telling her she was worthless and calling her all types of untruthful names. It was very unprofessional and disrespectful. She threw her belongings outside and also grabbed her arm and pushed out of the salon.
I know that its a new salon so if she did that to her theres no saying that she wouldn't do it again to another employee in the future.This was my first and ONLY visit to this salon and I will pazss the word around to not go there or to inquire employment!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I started with Hair Club on November 1st 2014 and I was so excited and here it is 7 months later and I am so disappointed I'm unhappy, frustrated..."
- "The only reason i have a one star is because Genevieve helped my daughter with a haircut that saved some of her hair. We got in around 2:15pm..."
- "Went for a simple shoulder length cut with layers around my face... Length wasn't even and no layers... this is what I ended up with!!! ..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "so i get the e mail for $20.00 off a purchase of $100.00. "Today only". My purchase totaled $130.00 but the discount was never applied at checkout. When I called,..."
- "go there one a month FOREVER and get one sandwich that is not what it should be and they argued with me...their social media argued with me...I didn't want a..."
- "I also ordered this dress on the 13thof November and still havent heard anything......"
- "I did a survey for 2 weeks and paid to have 1,000 responses for $26. Instead of shutting down the survey at 1,000 responses, Survey Monkey allowed over 3,000 people..."