Jealous Salon - Mistreatment towards employees
I was getting my hair done the one day @ Jealous Salon @38 .Allen St.
in Mechanicsburg PA 17055, and I had witnessed the owner yelling at her one and only employee. Mistreating her telling her she was worthless and calling her all types of untruthful names. It was very unprofessional and disrespectful. She threw her belongings outside and also grabbed her arm and pushed out of the salon.
I know that its a new salon so if she did that to her theres no saying that she wouldn't do it again to another employee in the future.This was my first and ONLY visit to this salon and I will pazss the word around to not go there or to inquire employment!!!!
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I went in for ombré on my hair. We decided on purple like the first picture with the white on the bottom. My hair is the second pic after she..."
- "Kayla Robinson did this to my hair less than 24 hours ago, I wanted it fixed or a refund I received nothing but she did her best. She should not..."
- "Goldsworthys Hairdressing Salon, Swindon, Wiltshire, UK . . . . . . The owner of this salon was a family friend for over 30 years and my hairdresser for over..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "so i get the e mail for $20.00 off a purchase of $100.00. "Today only". My purchase totaled $130.00 but the discount was never applied at checkout. When I called,..."
- "ABC News is working hard to limit free speech, when they don't agree with the speech. They behave like gangsters, and DISQUS.COM is assisting them. They (ABC) didn't agree with..."
- "My mother in law turned 89 yesterday. Her out-of-state son placed an order 2 days ahead so a pretty bouquet would arrive on her actual birthday (and I'm sure at..."
- "They are misrepresenting themselves online as able or authorized to make appointments for me. They are not. It said click here to make an appointment with my salon. My..."